Founded in 1928, Hebrew Hospital Home Continuum of Care is a voluntary, non-profit, non-sectarian health care organization. Today, it has evolved into a comprehensive, sophisticated health care system whose mission is to rehabilitate and restore each resident to the fullest extent possible – physically and emotionally – by providing the highest standards of care and individualized treatment in modern, clean, safe, and pleasant surroundings. We recognize the continually changing needs of the population we serve and we will adapt our services to provide optimal care by remaining on the forefront of nursing, medical and rehabilitative advancements.
Our goal is to provide care in a warm, homelike environment regardless of where our care is provided. We strive to provide care in a manner which promotes independence, continued growth and learning. Such care is provided throughout our continuum of care where the aging live, learn and flourish.
- Our residents/program participants are treated with dignity and respect throughout our continuum of care services. We will provide holistic, comprehensive, integrated services to the Hebrew Hospital community.
- Our staff through empowerment and teamwork provides care to each resident/program participant with the understanding that one has unique life experiences, values, attitudes and desires as well as clinical and psychological needs.
- We recognize that our staff members are our greatest assets and their individuality and growth are paramount in ensuring the highest, practicable quality of care is delivered and quality of life enhanced.
- We will conduct our operations in the must ethical and cost effective manner in order that we may look forward to a future of economic stability and growth.
- We will promote relationships with community organizations and provide information to our neighbors and friends interested in health care issues.
- We are committed to the provision of comprehensive pain management and psychosocial and spiritual support to residents/program participants and their families.
- Our services will be measured by our residents/program participants and their family members satisfaction and we will strive to exceed all expectations of those that we serve.
- Respect for diversity and equal opportunity is an important basis of our values. We believe that our objectives of providing the highest quality health care to our residents/program participants can best be achieved by providing equal treatment, benefits and opportunities to all staff. Therefore we are committed to establishing and maintaining an environment that is free from unlawful discrimination. Prohibited is any discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veterans status, marital status, sexual orientation or other status or conditions protected by law.