Independent Seniors find a comfortable place to call home at Westchester Meadows in Westchester County, New York. For over 15 years, the residences at Westchester Meadows have provided safe, secure, enriching, stimulating and peaceful independent living options for seniors.
In the heart of Westchester County: a Community just for you.
Westchester County is renowned for its gracious communities, gentle scenery, and diverse cultural, entertainment, educational, and shopping opportunities. Its proximity to New York City brings the magic of America’s largest city right to your front door. Westchester Meadows offers all of this and more.
- Fully-customizable apartment homes: One, two or two+ bedroom homes with full kitchens
- 30 private and secure scenic acres for walking and fresh air
- Lounges and activity rooms
- Fitness room & Indoor swimming pool
- Barber shop & Beauty salon
- Creative arts studio
- Healthcare Center featuring attached Enriched Housing and Skilled Nursing Care
- Walking trails
- Art gallery
- Dining room
- and more!
Residents at Westchester Meadows have the opportunity to take advantage of the continum of care afforded by other Hebrew Hospital Home facilities. To learn more about Westchester Meadows, visit our Web Site at www.westchestermeadows.org or call (914) 989-7800 to schedule an appointment to visit our facility at 55 Grasslands Road in Valhalla.